Who Are You?
Pelle Skogsberg is a physical therapist specialized in internet-addiction, depression and anxiety.
- Discoverer of the CZ-syndrome
- Teacher of mindfulness and offline-living in Norway.
What Do You Do?
Help people deal with their everyday suffering.
Where Do I Go Next?
Deal with your negative emotional states using this 12-step program.
Start learning more about health and happiness and listen to my best 2 free audiobooks.
Contact with further questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Known For:
- Advocating the need to view digital media/devices as often harmful addictive-drugs – The CZ-Syndrome
- Advising sleep, social interacton, nutrition, movement and mindfulness as the Big Five Pillars of Health.
- Make euthanasia (assisted suicide) an option and even rewarded if sick and old
- Set a limit to a human life span and don’t bring more children into this world (anti-natalism)
- Give people with obesity, depression and similar lifestyle-diseases strong incentives to join community health care programs
- Every business must take social responsibility; social media, food, soft-drinks and everything else that create lifestyle diseases and environmental destruction
- Legalize marijuana
- Practising Zen
- Practising Minimalism
- Practising Primalism
”One of the best lectures on improving health I’ve ever seen!”
– Joanna, Gym-Manager
”Pelle is the most inspirational and influencial person I’ve ever met.”
– Therese, School Teacher
”The talk about the CZ-syndrome blew my mind!”
– Tom, IT business manager