Gå till innehåll
- Have a clear vision – Know what you want and write it down. Remind yourself of what you want to learn, have and be every day.
- Everyone else is your teacher – You have nothing to teach others. But others have everything to teach you. When you think you’re on the stage in front of the crowd – The crowd is on the stage and you’re in the stands.
- Do it your way – Navigate without a map, don’t do what others do, did or tell you to do. Do what you want to do.
- Give and expect nothing in return – Givers are receivers. Takers are losers.
- If it’s not a HELL YES – It’s a NO – Reject everything that is not essential.
- Be persistent in trying to find something that works – Not in doing what doesn’t work.
- Refuse to be average – Be the best you can be, in whatever you want to achieve.
- Meditate – Be like water.
- Rest – Sleep and rest as much as you can. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Relax. Listen to your body.