Gå till innehåll
Principles For Happiness
- Practise meaning and giving – living for something greater than yourself (helping other people in one way or another) and practising kindness is what makes life worth living.
- Practise empathy and others point of view – get out of your own head and connect with other people as much as you can.
- Practise setting and achieving your goals – aspire for something better (for others) and then continually achieve it.
- Practise hope and optimism – write down affirmations that change your state of mind from worried and anxious to positive and mindful.
- Practise being offline – choosing pleasure over meaning to achieve happiness is the greatest mistake in modern society.
- Practise rest and recovery – replace online and stressful activities with at least equal amounts of rest and recovery so to reach equilibrium and balance.
- Practise stress and deliberate practise – set a daily goal and push yourself to achieve it so that you grow and increase self efficacy, confidence and skill.
- Practise mindfulness and meditation – learn how to tame the voice in your head by practising meditation every day.
- Practise physical activity – oxygenate your brain, increase circulation and production of serotonin in your brain.
- Practise socializing and intimacy – increase mindfulness and the production of oxytocin in your brain when you hug, talk, smile and laugh toghether with other people.
- Practise gratitude – Writing down what you are grateful for will help you focus on all the things you have rather than what you are missing.
- Practise commitment – reduce your sense of alternatives and commit to people, goals and things as much as possible. Focus on what you are doing. Don’t focus on what you could be doing.
- Practise sleeping – it is the most powerful source of healing and recovery there is. Sleep as much as you can on a regular basis.
- Practise being in nature – begin seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling and tasting what nature has to offer at least once per week
Principles For Success
- Have a clear vision – Write down what you want and why you want it. Remind yourself of what you want and why you want it every day.
- Do it your way – Navigate without a map, don’t do what others do, did or tell you to do. Do what you want to do.
- Forget about the money – Aim for meaning, helping others and solving problems. People come first.
- Give and expect nothing in return – Givers are receivers. Takers are losers. Provide value. Help others more than anyone else is doing.
- Be persistent in trying to find something that works – not in doing what doesn’t work. Your customer is the one deciding what works.
- Never give up on your vision – Practise grit and expect to work for decades before being successful in achieving your vision.
- The product is the marketing – make it simple, remarkable, convertible, story-friendly, sign of status. If people don’t tell other people it is not good enough.
- If it’s not a HELL YES – It’s a NO – both you and your customer should shout “Hell yes!” before embarking on some new enterprise.
- Tell your story – spread your ideas through storytelling where the customer is the hero and main character in a story brand.
- Refuse to be average – be the best you can be, not the biggest or the most profitable but the best a customer can get.
- Be remarkable – being remarkable is worth more than every perfect sales pitch, impressive product or million dollar marketing budget.
- Buy assets, Sell liabilities – don’t save money but hedge with different investments.