Gå till innehåll
Principles For Happiness
- Practise meaning and giving – living for something greater than yourself (helping other people in one way or another) and practising kindness is what makes life worth living.
- Practise empathy and others point of view – get out of your own head and connect with other people as much as you can.
- Practise setting and achieving your goals – aspire for something better (for others) and then continually achieve it.
- Practise hope and optimism – write down affirmations that change your state of mind from worried and anxious to positive and mindful.
- Practise being offline – choosing pleasure over meaning to achieve happiness is the greatest mistake in modern society.
- Practise rest and recovery – replace online and stressful activities with at least equal amounts of rest and recovery so to reach equilibrium and balance.
- Practise stress and deliberate practise – set a daily goal and push yourself to achieve it so that you grow and increase self efficacy, confidence and skill.
- Practise mindfulness and meditation – learn how to tame the voice in your head by practising meditation every day.
- Practise physical activity – oxygenate your brain, increase circulation and production of serotonin in your brain.
- Practise socializing and intimacy – increase mindfulness and the production of oxytocin in your brain when you hug, talk, smile and laugh toghether with other people.
- Practise gratitude – Writing down what you are grateful for will help you focus on all the things you have rather than what you are missing.
- Practise commitment – reduce your sense of alternatives and commit to people, goals and things as much as possible. Focus on what you are doing. Don’t focus on what you could be doing.
- Practise sleeping – it is the most powerful source of healing and recovery there is. Sleep as much as you can on a regular basis.
- Practise being in nature – begin seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling and tasting what nature has to offer at least once per week
Principles For Success
- Determination – Passion is for sucker. Be determined to succeed no matter how many failures you must experience. Practise grit and expect to work for decades before being successful in achieving your vision.
- Clear vision – Write down what you want and why you want it. Remind yourself of what you want and why you want it every day.
- A sense of urgency – You must do things now. If you procrastinate you won’t make it.
- You are only worth the amounts or significance of problems you are able to solve – If you can solve more problems, or bigger problems, you will be more successful.
- Give and expect nothing in return – Givers are receivers. Takers are losers. Provide value. Help others more than anyone else is doing.
- Be persistent in trying to find something that works – not in doing what doesn’t work. Your customer is the one deciding what works.
- The product is the marketing – make it simple, remarkable, convertible, story-friendly, sign of status. If people don’t tell other people it is not good enough.
- If it’s not a HELL YES – It’s a NO – both you and your customer should shout “Hell yes!” before embarking on some new enterprise.
- Do it your way – Navigate without a map, don’t do what others do, did or tell you to do. Do what you want to do.
- Forget about the money – Aim for meaning, helping others and solving problems. People come first.
- Tell your story – spread your ideas through storytelling where the customer is the hero and main character in a story brand.
- Refuse to be average – be the best you can be, not the biggest or the most profitable but the best a customer can get.
- Be remarkable – being remarkable is worth more than every perfect sales pitch, impressive product or million dollar marketing budget.
- Buy assets, Sell liabilities – don’t save money but hedge with different investments.